Search great airfare deals!
InsanelyCheapFlights wants to help you find the cheapest airfare available. Wherever you’re flying, we’ve got cheap tickets to your destination. We’ve added new features like selecting departure and return flights individually, choosing your seats ahead of time, and now when you search we’ll even show you deals from other travel websites to help you book with confidence.
Tips for scoring cheap flights:
- While we offer some great last minute flight deals, the best way to get cheap flights is to book at least four weeks before your trip. Start planning that vacation now to save the most on those plane tickets.
- If your schedule is flexible, consider alternate travel dates. There may also be other airports near you or your destination that have significantly cheaper fares.
- The middle of the week is your friend when looking for tickets. You can often find cheaper fares when searching Tuesday through Thursday. Also, weekday flights tend to be cheaper, while busy holiday weekends usually cost more.
- You can sometimes save even more when you book your flight and hotel together.
- Check budget airlines for deals. JetBlue, Spirit Airline, or Frontier Airlines may offer substantial savings to get you where you’re going.
- Travel light. Many airlines charge a fee for checked bags. Particularly if it’s a short trip, you can save money by packing everything into your carry-on luggage.
- Sometimes it’s cheaper to book one-way flights with different airlines for round-trip travel. We try to find these deals and bundle them to make booking easier.
- Don’t forget to save on airline tickets with today’s promo code!
- Also, once you’ve got the flight booked, let InsanelyCheapFlights save you even more with car rentals and hotel deals at your destination.
InsanelyCheapFlights has been helping travelers plan their trips since 2010. Thank you for using us to find your cheap flight tickets and we wish you wonderful and safe travels.